Member Services – Industry Super Fund (multiple roles)
- Supporting member’s financial future, Melbourne CBD location
- Member Services Specialist (Outbound, Permanent role) x 1
- Superannuation Specialist (Inbound) x 4 roles – 1 Permanent role and 3 Temporary roles until 31 December 2021
- Superannuation sector experience required
- Exceptional opportunities with competitive remuneration and brilliant work culture
With rapidly rising funds under management, you’ll play a significant role in supporting the Fund’s members in reaching their retirement objectives to achieve financial freedom in retirement through the provision of service excellence. These positions are professional services roles focused on quality service delivery and offer a flexible balance between office/home working environment.
These service focused positions are primarily responsible for providing accurate, comprehensive and professional customer care that assists the delivery of high quality member and employer experience by:
- Promoting the value of the fund and other service offerings available as appropriate to the member or prospective member needs
- Accurately assessing member and prospective member needs, offering appropriate general advice solutions that suits their financial needs in accordance with legislative requirements
- Contributing to new business acquisition and member retention as appropriate
The service provided is based on factual information and/or general advice relevant to the member’s needs where you’ll provide tailored solutions to member enquiries. The positions are highly diverse, varied and multi-skilled where progressively, you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks and responsibilities. You’ll need to love a challenge!
Both inbound and outbound positions are responsible for responding to enquiries from existing and prospective members and employers (and authorised parties) in line with established processes, service standards and legislative requirements. In addition to the above quality service experience, the key responsibilities include:
Inbound Key Responsibilities
- Respond to a variety of inbound enquiries, predominately via inbound phone enquiries as well as email and webchat
- Identify retention triggers and opportunities
Outbound Key Responsibilities
- Retention of existing members through warm outbound contacts in relation to a wide variety of campaigns offering tailored solutions to maximise the member’s retirement objectives through the Fund’s broad specialised products and services. These include account consolidation, investment choice, insurance options, and appropriate pension products
The Successful Applicants
The roles would appeal to someone who thrives on providing service excellence within a supportive team environment and possesses the following attributes:
- Experience in the superannuation sector
- Exceptional customer service skills with a genuine passion for delivering superior and quality service
- Excellent listening and communication skills;verbal and written skills that are accurate and tailored to suit the individual needs of each member and prospective member
- Strong ability to influence with the aim of retaining existing members and acquiring new business as required – previous experience in a sales focused outbound role with superannuation experience is advantageous for the outbound role
- Agile and adaptable to change quickly and effectively
- Quick learner, with an ability to effectively grasp technical aspects of a superannuation fund and the complexities of superannuation legislation requirements
- A can do attitude that is flexible to undertake a wide variety of activities
- Effective team player who is able to work autonomously as well as contributing to the success of the broader department and business needs
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to work in a highly structured and regulated environment
- RG146 qualified preferred and highly advantageous
The successful applicants will be provided with appropriate training and support and will be expected to perform in the role with professional skill and integrity.
How to Apply
The Fund is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites applications from people of all backgrounds that are suitably qualified and have the right to work in Australia. For more information, please call Robert Kyte on 0425 737 905 or email your resume to [email protected] [link removed]in total confidence.