Product Manager – Industry Super Fund (Sydney)
- Exceptional national $12B Industry Super Fund. Sydney location
- Report to the Senior Manager, Product and act as a vital link to all business units while working closely with your colleagues in the Strategy division
- 5+ years of experience in the super and retirement savings sector required
A public offer super fund, this organisation’s strategic goal is to be the leading national industry fund and trusted partner in its growing sector by delivering scale benefits to members and ensuring their future financial security. This goal is underscored by a determination to understand, engage with and create value for its members that is superior to that offered by the competition. Working alongside very highly qualified and experienced colleagues in the fund’s Strategy division, you will play an important role in maximising the attainment of this goal.
In this diverse and stimulating role, you will act as an important link between the Fund’s various business units. Working closely with the fund’s Senior Manager Product, you will oversee the Fund’s product function through regular product reporting and monitoring. You will additionally help to understand business needs, gather technical product requirements and engage with internal subject matter experts to assist with the delivery of product initiatives. Your brief will also include ensuring that product governance processes are adhered to, with an ongoing focus on member outcomes. Key responsibilities will include:
- Product management – provide technical product content input to marketing, disclosure and other communications such as employer reporting and tender material. Reporting and monitoring will also be important functions. Assist the Senior Manager Product with the maintenance of product performance reviews, modelling and the annual Business Performance Review
- Product development – liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that new products, systems and processes are successfully embedded in the business. Understand the competitive landscape through the assessment of market data and monitoring of developments, and build and maintain a competitor database. Support the Senior Manager Product in maintaining a product development road map and the implementation of approved products and services
- Strategy Team Support – as required, assist the Chief Strategy Officer with additional product and strategy matters for the Board and/or Committee, and provide assistance and support to the Strategy team members where required
With at least five years of experience in super and retirement, preferably in product management and/or development, you have demonstrably strong stakeholder relationship management skills. Your attention to detail is a strength, as is your grasp of the superannuation regulatory and legislative frameworks. An excellent communicator, you love to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
This super fund has an exceptional work culture, and you can be a part of it while earning an attractive remuneration package. Please contact Robert Kyte in full confidence on 0425 737 905 or email your resume to [email protected]